Earthquakes are uncommon in New York City.
However, tremors occasionally occur and residents should be prepared.
IN THE EVENT OF AN EARTHQUAKE:
- Drop to the floor and cover your head and neck with your arms
- If possible, take cover under a solid piece of furniture or next to an interior wall
- Hold on to a sturdy piece of furniture and be prepared to move with it
- Stay where you are until the shaking stops
- Be prepared for aftershocks, which often follow an earthquake
Co-op & Condo Management
Representing Cooperatives and Condominiums for over 25 years, New Bedford recognizes the unique concerns of the homeowner community and its elected representatives, the Board of directors.Learn More
New Bedford recognizes the unique concerns of the Owner/ Investor and the need to balance rapid response with cost concerns. New Bedford is able to provide you with a custom service, repair and financial plan.Learn More