We’ve created this area to better communicate with you.
Downloading Financial Reports
All the building’s financial reports are uploaded to the building’s client portal.
- If you need access to the client portal, email email@example.com.
- If you need to look up the client portal, search under Building Information.
The Monthly Financial Reports Include:
- Income Statement with Budget Variance (Accrual Based for Board Budgeting)
- CashFlow Current Month/YTD
- Monthly Status – Tenants/Residents
- Aged Delinquency Report – Includes Prepayments
- Unpaid Invoices
- Cash Disbursement Journal
- Check Registers
- Cash Balances
- Bank Reconcilations with Bank Statements
These files will be available via the client portal in early 2018 for the 2017 period:
- Detailed General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Mortgage Escrow Analysis
- Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns
- Annual Budgets
- Abatement Letters
Communicating with New Bedford
- Please request and/or send all files and reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our operations team will route the files/requests to the building’s Financial Analyst.
- Secure or large files can be sent through our secure file portal.
Where to send your invoice?
Invoices for payment can be sent to our AP lockbox. Please see the Vendor Portal for more information.
Questions, Comment, Concerns?
We want to hear from our accountants.
If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please email Nathan at email@example.com.
Co-op & Condo Management
Representing Cooperatives and Condominiums for over 25 years, New Bedford recognizes the unique concerns of the homeowner community and its elected representatives, the Board of directors.Learn More
New Bedford recognizes the unique concerns of the Owner/ Investor and the need to balance rapid response with cost concerns. New Bedford is able to provide you with a custom service, repair and financial plan.Learn More
New Bedford Management Corp provides full project management services for all types of construction and capital improvement projects.Learn More